Sunday, February 14, 2010

Revising my Game Plan

I have learned so much I can apply to my instructional practice. One thing I learned from watching the video with Vicki Davis is that although my students are in kindergarten, we can still incorporate social networking. I can be the responder, but my students are still a part of the process.

I am interested in looking into twitter. For my life cycle of frogs/pollution lesson, I would like to twitter with some environmentalist that have specialized in water pollution and its effects.

One goal I would like to set for myself is to search for ways I can get my students to the point they can access some social networking independently. I plan to talk to our computer lab technician and see if I can sign up for more lab time.

No comments:

Post a Comment