Sunday, March 7, 2010

I have learned so much from developing my GAME plan. I have always set goals that I wanted my students to attain, but through this course I learned it is important to set goals for myself as well as my students for the lessons I teach. I like the way the GAME plan is broken down in chapter 4 on page 84. This table has ministered to me as I have, and will, prepare for units and lessons.

I must say I have many immediate adjustments I plan to make regarding integrating technology into my classroom. I LOVE the ideas and implications using a digital story can have on student learning. I have already begun designing lessons with digital story in mind. I also want to use Voicethread with my students. I love Social Studies and plan to have my students use these resources to tell their side of the story. I also want my students to design their own ‘costumes’ and have them dress up like the historical figure they are studying and tell about that figure. This gives me a way to assess their comprehension while offering lots of fun for them!

This course was a lot of fun for me and I feel I learned so much I can take back to my classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment